Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Highlights from 2009

What a fabulous year!
it was so much fun putting this post together with my highlight moments and blog posts. 
Hope you enjoy this year in review!

Click on the highlighted links to read more about these special events!

So here are my highlights from 2009

I started this blog….
YES! Can you believe it, I just started the blog in 2009!
We’ve come a long way baby. 

Carson
turns 2
IMG_3191

Helen Ann is Born
Click here to learn more about her name
IMG_3647

I learned about online shopping at Harris Teeter.

You are thinking "This made her 2009 highlights?” 
I am thinking… Uh, yeah… have you tried online shopping at the HT? 


We had a great early summer trip up to Grove City
IMG_3876



We spent a month in DC in VERY tight living quarters!

IMG_4105



Enjoyed 4th of July with the Charlotte Fam 

IMG_4138



God’s Protection and Provision in a
terrible Car Accident

 
We got one little boy out of diapers!

IMG_1418


We enjoyed another great year at Preschool

IMG_4312


Charlotte turns 4---
it was a great party that we will never forget

IMG_4339


 I realized I am no longer 18…  mom jeans and a mini van.


7 years with this Hunk
IMG_5061


I learned a thing (or 9) about the
fruit of the spirit
To read the whole series, click here.  You’ll have to read from the bottom up to read them in order.

 
Spent a Holiday with the Texas Fam on Hilton Head
This is so special since we don’t get to see them EVER….
we just can’t wait so long next time to do this.

IMG_4914

We Had a Fabuloso Christmas with all 6 Cousins!

Here’s to 2010 and all that the next decade holds! 
Happy New Year!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! What a fantastic way to sum up the year. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love your blog and will be following from now on! Your little ones are precious and I can't wait to get to know you a little better!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!