Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little Llama turns 2!

Well, Carson turned 2 yesterday!
When asked a few weeks ago what kind of cake he wanted, we fully expected hi mto say "chocwat" or "banilla". The answer we got??

"Fwog cake"

What? A Frog cake? Who ever heard of a Frog cake... he hasn't really been to many parties, and surely has never seen a Frog cake, or any "character" cake for that matter. But our opinionated Llama declared "Fwog Cake". Then we got some more specifics. "Chocwat fwog cake"

And being the perfect mommy I am... hehehe, yeah right.... I got my little baby a Frog cake. Well...you see I am not the best baker. I love to bake. But I am not the best cake decorater. Enter my cake baking friend, Beth. Beth makes cake. And she made us the cutest little Frog Cake you ever did see!

It is so hard to believe that 2 years ago I gave birth to this Little Llama.

And now....

He is sleeping in a big boy bed.
Has this huge vocabulary, and loves to ask "what you doin'?"
He loves dinosaurs, frogs, all animals, and trains.
He can already count to ten...by himself sometimes.
He loves to be the seeker in a good game of Hide and Seek.
He loves his Daddy way more than he loves me.
He already has a mean football pass, and daddy is already prepping his scouting videos.
He could literally eat 8 bananas a day if I let him.

Who knew 2 years could go by so fast!

And as I am nearing the arrival of the littlest llama, Helen (I am already 1cm dilated!) I can't wait to do it all again. These Little Llamas bring so much joy into our lives!

(remind me of that statement the next time I have one of those "Save me from my kids" moments"

Happy Birthday Carson!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow TM'er and it's how I came across your blog. I love the frog cake! Too cute. We have a lot in common, except I have 2 little boys. In our house we love, "Llama Llama Mad at Momma". In fact a scene was reinacted by my almost 3 1/2 year old today in HT while making our "triple coupon" trip. Disaster with a capital "D". Though no one offered to help me to my car! Oh well, I just wanted to say, "hi" and thank you for the much needed laugh at the "spit on this" tantrum. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!