Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to the Little Llamas!

If you haven't read the book yet Llama Llama Red Pajama , I highly recommend you pick this book up for your kids, your friends' kids, for the next Birthday party you attend. Heck, even if you don't have children, it would even make a great coffee table book for late night conversation!


This book was the inspiration for this blog title, and for me coining my self "Mama Llama". This was Carson's first "Favorite" book, and we have already worn through our first copy. It provides many laughs and insights into the joys and craziness of bedtime...and the craziness of ANY time in our house!

Happy Grazing with us and our Herd of Llamas! I look forward to giving you more glimpes into our lives!

"Baby Llama, What a Tizzy!
Sometimes Mama's very busy.
Please Stop all this Llama Drama
and be patient for your Mama."

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about the llama thing. Very fun! I love it when they have fun rhymes b/c somehow you don't mind reading them over and over b/c it's just like you are singing a song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon your blog via twitter. This book happens to be our 16 month-old son's favorite - and mine too! It's fun to read it aloud! Finding your page was like being the little bee-girl in that video, "All I can say is that my life is very plain/I like watching the puddles gather rain", when she finds all the other bee-people at the end. Looking forward to reading and identifying with more of your stuff here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!