Thursday, July 2, 2009

We need an act of congress...

In order to take a decent family picture.
The more kids you have, the harder it is to get a good family picture...

So here is what you get.

Here is the DC Summer Project team

Our 2 girls...lobbying for more ice cream and later bedtimes




"We enjoyed life on the Hill but glad to be back home in Greensboro"



"What say you, Mr. President?"



We are back in Greensboro and settled in. Life in a 1 br apt for 4 weeks helps me appreciate all we have. We have missed our house and are SO glad to be home.

Hope you have a Happy 4th of July celebrating the freedom we have in this great nation of our's.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I had a few hours to blog hop..one of my favorite things to do. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!