Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hot off the Presses!

Thought I would let you in on a little exciting news!
If you subscribe to People Magazine, pick up the recent special mailout...



Yours truly (that would be me) is featured in an ad for Crystal Lite.   I wrote this silly little blog post this summer about my love for Crystal Lite and the folks there thought my mommy sippy cup was ingenious!  They used part of my post in an ad that is hitting your mailbox (if you subscribe) this week! 

Unfortunately, it was not featured in the issue of People that hits the national news stands...it is just being mailed to subscribers.

Exciting though, huh??

I am just a mom, bloggin' about the things I love....be it Carseat straps tight, Crystal Lite, or Christmas Lights

If you are visiting Little Llamas for the first time...Welcome to the Herd!  Get to know us here.


post signature

1 comment:

Please share... I love to hear from readers!