Thursday, December 4, 2008

New to the Herd??

Welcome to Little Llamas!

So you're wondering who is this Mama Llama
and what is she doing with all these Llamas??

These are the chronicles of our crazy family and our herd of Little Llamas!  David and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 children! We work with Campus Outreach, a college ministry and are launching a new ministry to Washington, DC this summer. 

If you want to read more on the herd, check out this post


We are a family striving to know God and to Glorify Him in all we do. We fail desperately each day...causing us to cling to the Cross and the Great Hope that we find only in Christ.

If you are wondering where all this Llama talk came from, take a look at this post to find out how it all got started!

I love talking everything mommy!  I have strong great opinions on products, have a no fail pretty great potty training method, and I like to boss all my friends around like to stay in the know about baby/child safety.  I also love God and love sharing about my walk with Him.  We might be shepherding this crazy herd…
               but He is the Great Shepherd! 


Some posts and topics you might find interesting...

Potty Training Boot Camp-- no you can not send your toddler to me to be Potty Trained, but you can follow this great method and do it yourself!

Fruit of the Spirit Series  -- How are you doing living out the Fruit of the Spirit in your Parenting?
(you'll have to scroll down to the bottom to read them in order)

Spit on This Posts -- Come read about what drives me nuts!

Recap of 2009


And a few of my all time favorite posts

I'll never Drive a Van

War of the Grocery Stores

Sunday Afternoon Surfing

Here I Raise my Ebenezer

Mom Jeans? 

You Sure Have your Hands Full

Where we've been featured


Click Here to read about the ad that featured our family and blog



Thanks for grazing with us, and hope you stick around! 
We are sure to make you laugh, maybe make you cry,
and hopefully along the way encourage you
in your walk with God and parenting!







If you want to get in touch with me, you can contact me the following ways:





Follow me on twitter







Photobucket

1 comment:

Please share... I love to hear from readers!