Saturday, February 27, 2010

It’s the End of the World as We Know it..


Or maybe just the beginning…
**This is an entry into Mabel’s Labels Blogher 2010 contest.

They asked the Question--


Electrical storms are going to wipe out the Internet (perhaps forever). You have one day left to write about your passions: what do you want to say to the blogosphere in 300 words or less?

Mama Llama is here to answer--- and hopefully win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In a flash, just like that…I can beam pictures to Texas, and video chat with grandparents in North Carolina.  I can order adorable hairbows from Georgia, and diapers that will be delivered in less than 48 hours. 

My life as I know it is over. 
No more Ordering my groceries online.  But what about my faithful readers?  How will I connect with you?  How will we share our lives? 


There is so much I long to share with you…

-Treasure your children..the wild ones, the creative ones, and even the ones’ that wake at 6:00 am.

-Don’t neglect your marriage (Communication is Key)

-Strive to grow in the Fruits of the Spirit daily

-In the midst of chaos, Keep Calm and Carry on

-Buy Jeans that fit and make you feel good

 
So what is a Mama Llama without internet supposed to do? 

-I will no longer struggle to read my Bible first thing in the morning

-Read more to my kids and spend more time playing

-Chat with my husband instead of my twitter friends

-Pull out my dusty cookbooks, and discover family recipes again

-Learn all my “how to’s” from mentors instead of you-tube tutorials


However much I love all of you in the Blogosphere… I must be truly living and loving my life in order to have anything worthy to blog about.  And sometimes the internet which is SO amazingly helpful in SO many areas of life, can also steal so much from us. 


So maybe, just maybe…
This whole storm that is coming to wipe the internet out…
Maybe it isn’t the end of the world as we know it, after all.

Maybe it is just the beginning.


On that note…I am off to read to my kids.
                      Just after I order my groceries online.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous entry!

    I saw this and much as I want to win, I have writer's block.

    That would be FABULOUS if you could win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up! It's so nice to have you as a blog buddy.

    The end is always the beginning. What a good way to look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!