Monday, March 1, 2010

Must be love…

What in the world could this little llama be giggling about?

IMG_5759
Or perhaps the better question is who could she be giggling at?

IMG_5753

----

 

----

Well, it wasn’t me. 
You know, since she still isn’t really saying mama,
And it wasn’t the TV…
she is one of my kiddos that has no interest in TV
(which I am fine with)

----

 

----


That’s Right…
None other than the T-Dog himself.

IMG_5750

Helen is really getting quite playful lately.
Making us think Carson may have finally met his match.

IMG_5740IMG_5741

When she is not crawling away from him screaming,
she is provoking him to play.

    IMG_5737

And did they ever play!

IMG_5738  

Play, and scream, and giggle, and cuddle on the couch,

IMG_5742

Carson’s Love for Helen is really precious…
when he’s not about to smoosh her.

IMG_5739

If this isn’t sibling love, I don’t know what is!
Just makes my heart happy.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love this... you have such sweet kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet!

    Mine tend to try to wrestle each other, instead of love on each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventhough I don't have a couple of children to harrass each other yet,.. I hear it is so hard to see the "fights". So glad that they are enjoying each other's company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog! i found it through my blogHer headlines. your fam is so presh!!! i'm your newest follower. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!