Friday, March 20, 2009

Walk for Life!

Yep...Sweet Little Helen's Feet just minutes after birth.

We have been huge fans of the Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center for years and are SO thankful for the service they offer young women in our area. They offer pregnancy counseling, early ultrasounds, many free services and supplies for moms in need. They are an excellent resource and alternative for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy. We are huge supporters of LIFE and love that the Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center is ministering to women holistically and helping them see the value of the precious little life within in them!

A few days after giving birth to Helen, we received a newsletter announcing the Walk for Life on April 25th. I immediately looked at David and said "I think I want to do the Walk for Life this year"

In the hospital we were reminded just how precious life is and how amazing God is to create this little being within me. After Helen's birth we prayed for her, thanked God for her life and prayed for all the millions of babies who will not have such a chance. So, so sad.

The Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center is helping to change that! One little baby at a time!

Please help me by supporting this cause and sponsoring me in my efforts to raise $ for the Walk for Life! I am starting out with a $300 goal, but I hope to up the goal to $500 if all of YOU hop on and join the team to support me!

You can click on the button on the right hand side of my blog, or follow this direct link . Any donation amount is a huge help towards my goal, and all donations are tax deductible!

Helen is 2 weeks old today...and I have 5 weeks to be able to walk 1 mile... I think I can do that.

Helen will be my walking buddy!
Here's to Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!