Thursday, March 26, 2009

Featured on Tip Junkie!

Can you believe it??

My Easter Traditions Post was featured on another Blog called Tip Junkie. Tip Junkie is a great Blog with great Tips on everything from decorating, crafting, traditions....anything and everthing that all you domestic goddeses crave in your life!

Here is the Direct Link the the post that featured MY post.

Yep...people actually think that little ol' me has something to say!

So hop on over to Tip Junkie for all sort of fun Easter tips!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I came over to your blog from Tip Junkie and saw the picture of you. I thought to myself, " I know that girl!!!" I called Shannon Lehmer right up and asked if you had a blog. What a small world. Your family beautiful.

    Love,
    Kate Snyder (Marco Lehmer's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shout out! That's awesome. And to think that your blog is still new and you are already making a name for yourself! Go Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the amazing idea. And for the shout out! What a treat. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!