Monday, March 16, 2009

A Little Baby Fix...

Don't you just want to eat those cheeks? It's okay...we do too!



Yes, I took these pics...trying to learn... lighting issues are killing me though!

Loving all that hair...we get to wash, comb... I may even pull out the hair dryer soon!



Sweet Charlotte practicing her letters.
And I must admit she does a pretty good job for a 3 year old. She loves "writing".



Here is the conversation we had tonight:


Mommy: Charlotte, do you want to take Helen to show and tell on Wednesday and show her to all your friends?


Charlotte: well.. ummm....I don't really think Helen will fit in my back pack.


I'm not making that up....is she hilarious or what?
I literally laughed out loud!

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte cracks me up...I've told you before but your kiddos are just too cute for words!! I love all of Helen's hair!! I'm SO VERY jealous!! See ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your pictures are great! did you use natural light?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi- I used a Canon Speedlite Flash. I set up a black backdrop in my basement. I love the 3rd one... but if you ocmapred these 3 with the other 20 the lighting looks so different in all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!