Friday, February 19, 2010

Start the Weekend off right…

I am having a bloggy block after my big salt pig reveal.
I mean…How can I possibly top that?
Don’t worry..I’ll be back next week with some great posts
on all sorts of non-serious stuff…


I know you all are glad to now know what a Salt Pig is and I am thrilled to now know exactly what I am getting all of you for wedding, housewarming, birthday, and Christmas presents.


This is the year of the Salt Pig, you know.

 

But just to start off your weekend the right way,
how about a little Post it Note Promises.

 superstickies

 

Have a great weekend! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!!


    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've never heard of a salt pig, but now I get it! And I just love the name of your blog...SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

    Moonscape Melting; More on the Way?

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!