Monday, February 22, 2010

Curing the Winter Dry Skin Blues


We have had a gorgeous weekend here!
I am itching to get into skirts and flops, capris,
and the Bermuda shorts I swore I would never wear.

Problem… I don't know about you,
but I am suffering from severe winter dry skin.

Thankfully, Caress recently sent me some great products to try out. 
Hop over to my Review Site to see how I am handling my winter dry skin
and getting ready for warmer days!

And there might even be a little giveaway there!

What are you doing to cure your dry skin?
Do you exfoliate? Go to a Spa? (I wish) Any super creams to try out?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just stumbling in and thought I would post (as I also encounter this problem in the winter). The skin around my knuckles tends to get really dry and sometimes it even bleeds (I know--gross!--juut one of the many joys of a winter in the northeast). Before I go to sleep at night I slather on some vasoline and wear gloves for about an hour or two to let it all sink in. This has helped tremendously. But I'll have to check out those Caress products you mentioned!

    Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love sesame oil. I put it on my little girls and myself after bathtime. I buy organic sesame oil from mountainroseherbs.com. It is great when you're pregnant too, to prevent stretch marks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!