Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card Carousel!

I am joining in with this Christmas Card Carousel over at Walk With Me by Faith



I love getting Christmas cards and can't wait to get a glimpse of all of the great cards linked up today!  I love getting good ideas.  But more than a good idea, I LOVE a good deal...



Not only did I get a great deal on the cards, but I got an even better deal on the assembly!  HA!


Here is our 2009 card...
if you haven't gotten it...it should be there soon....sorry for the spoiler!



I am a Vista Print junkie!  It is amazing the deals you can get... they try to suck you in on other things, but if you stick to your plan, you can get out paying pennies. 

Any traditions with cards?
I saw on the holiday parade of homes many people do a Christmas Card Tree and hang all the cards like ornaments.  What a great idea if you have the room and an extra tree!
 My children have loved opening the cards this year and placing them in our card holder.




 In years passed, we have gone through the stack and prayed for the families at dinner.  We haven't this year yet...probably due the chaotic nature of dinner time with 3 little llamas.  But, I think we will have to give it a shot tonight!



God is SO faithful and Christmas Cards are a great reminder to me of all He has done and continues to do.

Merry Christmas!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and even more beautiful family! I love Vista print too =)

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and wonderful family picture! Love it. :) I use Vista for everything, too...can't beat it! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and family! Your children are just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific idea to pray for the families on the cards at dinner! We will have to try that before the end of the season! Loved the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Christmas card tradition is more about the cards we send than the cards we receive. We try to send a picture of us all in Santa hats every year. :) You should be getting yours before Christmas...if I can get them in the mail. Today was the goal. It came and went...and no cards in the mail. At least I have the letters and photos printed...and Eric is working on the labels now. Too bad Sandra is already in bed...she would make assembly much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family. And I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of praying over each Christmas card - I will have to do that when I take them down. I just nailed some clothesline string to the wall and hung all the cards on them. Thanks for sharing your card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!