Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

It's snowing here... and if you look closely, it is also snowing on my blog! 
I don't exactly have the best blog background to see snow... but it's there.... in all it's snowy glory!

I am sure I will have the obligatory snow day pics tomorrow.   Snowman and all. 

I must admit... I LOVE the snow.  For about 10 minutes. 

It is beautiful, but cold.  Magical, but wet.

And our NC Piedmont closes down at the site of any temp drop below 32 degrees.  Not to mention we are getting almost a foot of snow tonight and our county owns about 1 snowplow.  So our world tomorrow is over, closed...we are shut ins.  And if you know me...staying at home ALL day cooped up with my kids is not exactly my idea of fun.  I am a go out kind of girl. 

But we will relish in the snow...take lots of pictures... drink lots of hot chocolate. 
And enjoy this White Christmas!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! We just got rain, rain, and more rain. Snow beats cold rain - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!