Friday, September 25, 2009

Where oh where could my "blogger" be?

The Lord took her away from me.
Name that song.

Life has been a little Cray-zay. But the craziness may die down soon. In the midst of the crazies I have lost my blogging ambition. Every ounce of creative thought in me is being sucked out right out.

I seem to be a woman burning the candle at both ends...

Too many pots on the fire...

Too many eggs in my basket...
(that one was for my hen friends)

When it does slow down a bit, I assure you I have lots to say about absolutely nothing. I am just a woman trying to be a wife and a mom, and a million other things at the same time. And something's gotta give.

But, meanwhile...I have a Cowgirl party to plan.
Because someone turned 4 on Wednesday.

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

I have really been loving this song lately... in the midst of all my crazies it is nice to remind myself that really only one thing matters... that I am loving God with all my heart.

3 comments:

  1. "Last Kiss" by Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers but covered by Pearl Jam more recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back in the blogging world. I'm still laughing about your Facebook post this morning :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a comment totally unrelated to the post...but i have to say thank you so much for the carseat tips!!! you were not bossy at all. the noodle is such a great idea - i can't wait to make the carseat work better. i do remember you! i think we were both pregnant at the time. i guess the blogging world is small : ). take care and a huge thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!