Friday, May 22, 2009

Forget about it Friday...

It's back! It's Friday...
So let's Forget about all the things we did or didn't do as moms.



So here's what I'd like to forget this week....

- I would like to forget the fact that I totally forgot about a Dad's with Donuts day at Charlotte's Preschool. I cried as I dropped her off, raced home and convinced David to quickly get ready and rush up to the school.


- I Admit that I don't even remember when I bathed Helen last...I do promsie to bathe her before the grandparents come on Saturday


- I definitely used a piece (or 2, or 3) of string cheese (shredded all the little strings myself) to put on top of our chicken parm last night becasue I was out of shredded mozzerella. Good news...it really is real cheese...it melted and all!


-I admit I put the kids to bed without brushing their teeth and was trying to convince them it really didn't matter... Oh, but what little rule keepers they are. Charlotte kept screaming "but my teeth will all fall out" I finally gave in and let them get up and brush their teeth.

-Certainly I wasn't famished on Sunday and after nursing Helen, felt like i was going to die of hunger. So I definitely didn't go into the Church kitchen and take a bite out of some leftover lasagna. I blame it on the nursing... While I am fessing up, there was a bag of M&Ms, so I took a handful. Please don't call the deacons.

Thank Goodness I can forget about all that....and move on to another week of mommy mistakes. I have decided that mommies probably should get malpractice insurance too, like Doctors. Because my children have PLENTY of reasons to sue the pants off of me for malpractice.

So let's claim together this verse....
"Forgetting what is behind, and straining towards what is ahead, I press on toward the Goal to win the Prize which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

So what would you like to Forget about this Friday?
Do Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!