Friday, June 5, 2009

Are you there?

Well, I am.... but I am on somewhat of a blogging strike, or haitus, or maybe "blogger's block". Not inentionally, but it just so happened that I have had about zero time to blog lately. We packed up the fam last week and are spending the next 4 weeks in our nation's great capitol.

SO exciting.

I have had numerous ideas for blog posts while here...

-sharing our 1 bedroom tee tiny apt with you all
-how to get around the city with 3 kids
-explaining to my 3 year old why we cannot just "go over" to the President's house to visit.
-maybe even a post on why Sotomayor should NOT be appointed (oh wait...this isn't a political blog)

But my big hangup?
I have a problem getting the pictures off my camera to my computer. I know...it takes all of 1 minute. But what fun is a blog post without a picture?? NO fun.

I actually had a great idea for a post yesterday that had nothing to do with our trip or DC...i am sure it was something to do with sibling rivalry, toddler tantrums, or diaper blowouts. Or maybe it was something more spiritual like teaching your children biblical truths, or perhaps it was something about marriage (topics that all have been on my brain lately) But alas...I can't remember for the life of me what it was about. I am thinking it had something to do with Crystal Lite... my little rescue from summer heat. (though today it is only 64...not quite the summer heat)

I know....you are probably really disappointed you can't read about crystal lite.. Rats.

I'll work on getting you some pictures. And then I will whip up some really great blog topics.

Or....
YOU could just let me know what I should blog about.

But I am still here. Trucking away at parenting these 3 little llamas. And loving every minute of it...well, almost every minute. (not the last minute...where Carson hit Helen for no reason and Charlotte dropped a whole box of crayons and started screaming...yeah, I'll trade that minute)

But loving most minutes. Especially the naptime minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back and doing well. I'd love to see pics of the home away from home! BTW - there are officially only two minutes left of naptime in our house. Matthew just came out to let me know...

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!