Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine’s Tradition

 
Early on David started a tradition with Charlotte
DSCF1403
Where he bought her 1 rose, and a valentine treat.

The first year, there was no candy… but there sure is now!
(she was only 5 months old above!) 

IMG_1970

She now knows that her Daddy is going to surprise her with 
candy and a red rose.

IMG_1971 

And I get my best buddy a Valentine treat too!
Hello baby bangs, where did you come from??  And why can’t I find a wikipedia definition to explain to everyone what you are??
Let me know in the comments if you knew what baby bangs were before clicking the link.

IMG_1962

Can’t leave this precious little llama out!
Look at her hugging her sweet little bear!

David is sweet to lavish love on all his girls
(including me…I just didn’t take a picture of myself
with my candy and flowers and our tasty meal out!)


And we love to remind the children that…
We love because God first Loved us (1 John 4:19)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I actually did, but only because I have them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I am planning on getting a hair cut for the summer! (But I have actually had "real" bangs for a couple years now anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did know what baby bangs are! Currently on my third set of baby bangs here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew about them but not that they were called that per se

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!