Friday, December 11, 2009

Melt my heart...

And grow my thighs. 

That is what we experienced the other night. 
Pure, yummy not-on-the-diet goodness.

2 students from campus came and made Melting Pot for us....
In our dining room. 

And not just pretend Melting Pot...
These guys work there...this was the real deal.



And it was phenomenal!



We Dined on a delicious beer cheese with breads and fruits to dip.
Then a plate full of all sorts of meats to cook in a boiling pot of more yummy goodness.

And then the reason I can not wear skinny jeans...
A whole pot of melted heaven...
*Chocolate Fondue*

Just for me (and David of course)
With Marshmallows, Rice Krispie Treats, Fruits...oh my!

And we devoured that pot of chocolate...
I had to contain myself not to lick the pot clean. 

Thanks guys for a great evening...
and for destroying any hope of me fitting into a size 6 ever again.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!