Saturday, December 19, 2009

Duck!

We just hit you with a Virtual Snow Ball!

Photobucket

Too bad it was a too crunchy to make a snowman!


Photobucket

And a little too crunchy to make a snow angel too...

Photobucket

But they sure did try.


Photobucket

A little work to clear off the driveway...


Photobucket

Work' em young!

Photobucket

Do you see the snot dripping from his nose?? Nice. 

Photobucket

And the melted snow dripping on her face...
Enjoy eating that nice piece of frozen pollution honey.
You won't catch me making snow cream.


Photobucket

Sled?  Who needs a sled?  Our own little snow-mobile.

Photobucket

Playing with the Fun parent.
See my post on how much I love the snow.

Photobucket

I know you are thinking...
"Does she not have any make on up??"
Contrary to popular belief, I do sometimes exit my house without makeup...
On Snow days.

Photobucket

Walking to the creek behind our house (it's not a drainage ditch honey)
Why, yes... we do have a creek behind our house. 

Photobucket

Who knew that this little 18inch stump would provide so much joy and excitement!

Photobucket

And whatever Charlotte does, Carson is never far behind.

Photobucket

And where was the sweet little Hen? 
Asleep in her bed, with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head.

That was fun.... We made memories...
And now I am ready for it all to go away. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!