Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a few reasons why...

I love being a mother.


Because hearing "Look at me, mommy" never gets old


Because I love having a girl who isn't afraid to climb a tree...
But still insists on wearing a Hairbow...like ALL the time.


Because this is our alarm clock now.


Because this little Bench warmer belongs to me


Because they want to be just like me...
Even if it means carrying a dinosaur in a baby sling.

Because those dimples (they are hiding in her fat cheeks) and her 3 chins just make me smile


Because you don't have to teach a little girl to love babies.
She is such a little mommy to her little sister!


Crazy to think that 4 years ago I had no children and just a small little baby bump pregnant with Charlotte. God has been so faithful to expand our herd! Being a mom of 3 little ones is hard...I certainly won't lie. But I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights, the tantrums, the messy hand prints on my wall, or the never ending trail of cheerios for anything else in the world.
Being a mom is great.

I have a handful of friends who are longing for children of their own. I am praying for them that God would grant them the desires of their heart and bless them with children. As mothers are praised and honored this week, I am praying for those friends whose hearts ache during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!