Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Did I mention...

I am walking in the Walk for Life??

Well, I think I remember mentioning it in a post or two.
Have you seen my "ticker" on the right hand side with First Giving? Well, that ticker REALLY needs some love. You see, I am raising money to walk in the Greenbsoro Pregnancy Care Center's Walk for Life on April 25th. That is in almost 2 weeks! I thought with my vast popularity on the world wide web and the fact that I just had a baby....that perhaps my ticker would be exploding with the all the pledges rolling in.

Hmmm....I don't see it exploding. And mother, I greatly appreciate your pledge. I really do. It made me smile and sing a little cheer when I saw it come in. But mothers are supposed to do things like that... It is your motherly obligation. Like buying 300 boxes of Girlscout Cookies when I was 8. And buying the Whole Box of America's Finest Chocolate. Thanks for always coming through on all these fundraisers my whole life!

But for those of your who have no motherly obligation to me... don't you just feel inclined to sponsor my walk out of the goodness of your heart?
That's what I thought.

So in case you missed it...
Here is the link one more time to where you make a pledge to this great organization and help sponsor me in the Walk for Life! Or you can just click that little ticker on the right hand side of my blog!

Now if it would only warm up so I could take the kids out in the Red Rocket to continue"training" for my big walk! Really, it's only 1 mile....but I'd like to pretend I am one of my crazy friends training for marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!