Friday, February 12, 2010

Feed Me Books: Love

I am joining in with Feed Me Books Friday
over at Adventures in Motherhood

This week the theme was children’s books about Love.

Most of All Jesus Loves You by Noel Piper: Book Cover

Most of all'>Most of All Jesus Loves You!
by Noel Piper

This is a great book about Jesus Loving us. 
My children love this book!
(so much so that we have a few torn very well loved pages)

It goes through all the family members, friends, teachers
and tells the child how much they are loved. 
But in the end, it shares that Jesus loves you MOST OF ALL!

What a sweet message, and SO true.
A reminder that even we adults need to hear too, don’t you think?

Hope you all have a Great Weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for Christian picture books. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cute! I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! Yes, we need to hear it over and over again.

    He loves us the most and yet sometimes we try to please HIm the least.

    What an awesome love He showers on us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read that one - I'll have to check it out! It's always nice to hear recommendations from other parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!