Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feed me Books Friday


I am joining in with Feed me Books Friday


Over at The Adventures in Motherhood
~~~

Below are some of our favorite bedtime books at the moment.


Snip Snap Croc by Caroline Castle: Book Cover

First up is Snip Snap Croc
This is one of my children's favorite books lately.
They love the mamas and their babies and the rhyming of the words.

 

 

Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Caralyn Buehner: Book Cover

Next we have Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Of course this is pretty much the classic story…
But with captivating illustrations some creative additions to the text.

 

Llama, Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney: Book Cover

And my list of good-reads wouldn't be complete without
LLama Llama Red Pajama
This is surely a classic in our herd of Llamas!

 

Happy reading… hop on over to Adventures in Motherhood to link up and share some of YOUR favorite Children’s books.  Maybe share a few of your top Library finds this week? 

I am looking forward to finding some new books to add to my list!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for playing along!

    How fun to have a book about llamas! It's nice to have something besides a dog and cat now and then. It must have some really fun rhymes.

    I love a classic tale with a few twist like the 3 bears as well.

    I really appreciate all your support in making this link up a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about the llama books, but haven't ready any yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Honey for a Child's Heart" by Gladys Hunt is an excellent read for parents and she has a book list for every age level.

    Happy Belated Blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the llama llama books too! Just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like cute choices! We have the Llama book and a different Three Little Bears one, but will have to check out the first one. Looking forward to your post next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i was hoping that you would pick llama llama red pajama. What a great one1 Have you read llama llama mad at mama? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!