Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let me just share....

That  I love ....




They are light, fluffy, melt in your mouth goodness...

They are chocolate...

They are only 60 calories...

I hid them in the back of the fridge so the kids don't even know they exist...

And did I mention they were Chocolate??

Yummy.... chocolatey...moussey...goodness. 

Looking for a healthy "sneaky" treat??? 

Try some of these Jell-O Indulgence Chocolate Mousse cups today! 
And then get ready to say "Yum-O".... and hide them from your kids!


**PS--- No one is paying me to say this....But when it involves Chocolate...I just have to share!**

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh....I'm going grocery shopping this morning and will have to look for these! YUMMY!!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart smart mommy....hiding these jewels. I envision Carson head first in that container! Thanks for sharing...looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!