Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh Baby, Oh Baby, don't treat me this way...

Oh sweet Henny Bug...
You are only 4 months old...But weigh almost 18lbs.
That is the size of an 8 month old in case you are wondering.

You are rolling over from tummy to back...
and back to tummy
Making sleep a little challenging when you flip yourself over and are "Stuck"


You want so bad to sit... you are one strong little 4 month old.


But you don't care much about eating cereal or babyfood...
Or taking a bottle...ever.
You are a baby who has a mind of her own.
And we love every little inch of you...
And your 3 chins.

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see pics of her I think, "Wow...that looks like a pint-sized, over-sized version of Carrie!" (I realize that statement is a bit of an oxymoron.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple chin are all the rage these days :) She is a total cutie pie!! At least you know she is well fed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor little peanut only weighs 18 pounds at a year! Anyway, you little bit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!