Thursday, April 16, 2009

What do you get....

When you mix an inoccent (BPA Free,of course) sippy cup

and....

A NOT so innocent 2 Year old who is almost always up to no good.

You get...
One VERY angry sister.
With a not so good looking bruise on the bridge of her nose.

She cried, screamed, pulled out all the dramatics.
(and I don't blame her.. it looks like it hurt!)


He laughed... then realized he was in BIG trouble.


Thankfully, they made up...

Because like Maya and Miguel...
(it's a PBS show, for all you WAY better moms who don't let your kids watch TV)
"They are brother and sister, and best friends as well"
Sure they are...really.



PS-- this all happened on one of my first outings out with all 3. We went to Walmart..but not for groceries.
Because I ordered my groceries online this week!
(ooooh, aaaaaah!!)
We went to get a canvas bin I had seen a while back
to keep all our stuffed animals in. Becasue I am SICK of stuffed animals in every room, conveniently placed in areas where I will most likely trip on them.




1 comment:

  1. Just placed my online order with HT today. I'll pick it up on the way home from preschool tomorrow, AND I only have two kids, so don't worry about it! I can't wait to see how much more I saved by comparing prices, shopping sales, planning menus and clipping coupons! I couldn't do all that in the store with the boys for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Please share... I love to hear from readers!