Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walk for Life!

Well.... We walked in the Walk for Life yesterday to support the Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center. I raised $220 and want to thank all of you who helped donate to this great organization. We strapped the Red Rocket onto the van and headed downtown walk!

(yes, we are taking a picture while they are praying...oops)

It was a whopping 89 degrees yesterday.
So we slathered up the kids with sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats

(only Helen kept hers on...she's so obedient like that)

It's a good thing they had snow cones
(which, by the way totally stained my children's clothing)
and cotton candy to bribe the little beasts darling babes.

Too bad when I drove home with the triple stroller strapped to my roof,
I forgot it was on my roof, and drove right into the garage...

Scratch, scratch, crunch....

But that is another blogpost for another day.
Or maybe not. We'll just keep that little story to myself.

Let's just say I am glad my husband is forgiving and can laugh with at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share... I love to hear from readers!